Kondura Technologies offers a free fax to e-Mail service.
To set up is very simple process. Simply CLICK HERE and fill in your name and e-mail address. Your new fax number will be mailed to you.
We set up a number for you tied to an e-mail address you supply us with. If someone sends a fax to this number, you receive it as a e-mail with the fax attached as a document when you download your e-mail. Anywhere you can download or view your e-mail, you can have someone send you a fax. Receiving of faxes is a free service, is very reliable, and as the fax is now digital and sent via e-mail,
- allows you to view the fax on your PC screen – saving you money on paper and toner.
- allows you a simple means to archive, back-up and re-print your old faxes and
- makes your fax “machine” completely mobile.
- no additional telephone lines or software needed
- receive faxes to multiple fax numbers – one for each person in your company
- usually better quality faxes than received via a fax machine
- receive simultaneous faxes –
- line is never engaged and faxes won’t get lost
- receive confidential faxes and personal documents directly to your e-mail inbox
The option to send faxes can also be configured (ie. print from your MS-word or any other Windows program straight to a fax. If you require this, we can set this up for you as well and supply you with current sending costs/rates – similar to sending via a Telkom land-line.